Gift Voucher - 4WD Driver Training Course
- Duration: 210 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: PBK6YT
This facility is located less than 25 minutes drive from the Melbourne CBD, and is the same facility used by many major vehicle manufacturers to demonstrate their vehicles.
You can use this program to increase your knowledge of four wheel driving, or even if you have no desire to ever go off roading but would just like to spend a day discovering the capabilities of your Four Wheel Drive vehicle. This is not a ‘Hard Core’ off road driving program.
- Drivers must be licensed and provide their own vehicle for this course
- This program is offered as a half day or full day course for both private individuals and company employees on weekends and weekdays
- A course certificate is issued on completion of the course
- This course can also be conducted in regional areas
- The course starts at 9.00 AM and concludes at approximately 4.00 PM.
- Lunch is not provided however refreshments are provided throughout the day.
- Negotiating steep slopes and rugged terrain – ascending and descending
- Emergency procedures – stall/stop and restart on slope
- Introduction to recovery equipment
- Correct use of the four-wheel drive transmission
- Limitations of 4WD/AWD vehicles
- Analyzing terrain, surfaces and hazards
- Environment and vehicle sympathy
Covers basic off-road safety concepts and the key principals of terrain driving including: An easy to understand look at the workings of a four-wheel / all-wheel drive vehicle.